Our best selling target system just had a facelift to make it even better. A new AR500 bottom bracket system eliminates the shoulder brackets and the bolts.
We’ve been testing it for awhile at a couple of different shooting schools and reports are phenomenal. So we are releasing it to the general public.
- The TacStrike 1/4 Scale Steel Target System is designed to withstand use by firearm instructors or a lifetime of use by an individual.
- The unique Plate-in-Carrier Design allows movement in the Target Plate to absorb impact and dissipate bullet energy.
- The Target Upright is armored to protect against low impacts.
- The Multifunctional Base is also usable as a paper target stand.
- Height: 48 inches
- Base Width: 20 inches
- Target Plate Size: 18 inches x 9.5 inches
- Target Plate Material: 3/8″ AR500 Steel
- Primer coated.
- Ballistic Capability: Rimfire to centerfire rifle, lead shotgun loads and slug (no steel shot)
The new version is slightly different in its mounting system but maintains the same look with increases portability and maintenance.
Lead time is currently 2 weeks.