Thoracic Cavity Steel Target System
The Thoracic Cavity Steel Target System has an AR500 bottom bracket system eliminates 4 point brackets and bolts found in other target systems.
- The TacStrike 1/4 Scale Steel Target System is designed to withstand use by firearm instructors or a lifetime of use by an individual.
- The inlet bracket design allows movement in the Target Plate without swinging to absorb impact and dissipate bullet energy.
- The Two Piece Target Upright is armored to protect against low impacts.
- Available in a one piece armored upright for the same price. Email for details… info@TacStrike.com
- The Multifunctional Base is also usable as a paper target stand.
- Height: 56 inches base to top of plate
- Base size is 18″ wide by 24″ long
- Target Plate Size: 19 inches x 11 inches
- Target Plate Material: 3/8″ AR500 Steel
- Assembled weight: 44 pounds
- Ballistic Capability: Rimfire to centerfire rifle, lead shotgun loads and slug (no steel shot)
3 in stock (can be backordered)