No products in the cart.
Arch Frame Target Carrier
The last target carrier you will ever need.
- Innovative design allows the Arch Frame Target Carrier to be stable even on uneven ground or gravel.
- 18″ wide
- 20″ x 24″ x 6″ overall dimensions
- Accepts 2”x1” or 2”x2” uprights without wobble
- Staking point in center of crossbar for windy conditions
- Built from bar stock and heavy gauge tubing to give it a smaller, lighter weight profile without sacrificing durability.
100 in stock
The Arch Frame Target Carrier makes more sense than any flat bottom, H-frame target carrier. Its arched design allows it to be stable on nearly any surface – even gravel. We built the Arch Frame Target Carrier to have built in 1.5” clearance at the center of the carrier for uneven ground. It contacts the ground only at the corners rather than the entire length of the base like most target carriers. This design adaptation means it won’t rock or tip on uneven surfaces. The Arch Frame target Carrier’s legs are constructed from bar stock which gives them a slim, lightweight profile so you can carry several of them to the range easily. We gave them our standard upright pocket which accepts 2”x1” or 2”x2” uprights.
- 18 inch wide pockets for use with standard IDPA/USPSA Targets and Backers
- 8 lbs.
- Use 2x2 or 1x2 (1x2 must use a wedge) wooden uprights
- No Assembly Required and nothing to break
- Made in the USA! Like all TacStrike Products
|Dimensions||24 x 20 x 6 in|
Pallet of 50, Single, 4 pack, 6 pack, 8 pack, 10 pack